Sunday, October 10, 2010

Group Write up

Well everyone in the group did an excellent job! They all had great ideas and presented their parts so well! Everyone e-mailed each other and their binary partners to make sure we all had the cat in the bag, everyone spoke well about their own individual parts, except for myself who still isn't the best of public speakers to exist but I still hope that won't ruin my grade in the class. I would have preferred writing a paper instead since I'm capable of expressing my ideas better in writing than through speech. As an overall group I believe we were all more than adequate, I just hope my own part doesn't mess up the grade of all the others. They were all engaged and highly interested in all the themes in the book, which made the presentation a lot more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment